Recharge Your Sexual Health With HyperCharge Clinic

Post Image

Although it may not be a topic that they talk about very frequently, the fact of the matter is that hundreds of thousands of men deal with sexual dysfunction. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, but it can also be somewhat difficult for men to get effective treatment because they may be reluctant to have a conversation with a health professional. Treatments and solutions are more available and effective than you imagine, including some of the techniques we offer at HyperCharge Clinic. If you are dealing with a sexual dysfunction issue, consider connecting with the team at HyperCharge to learn more about your options.

Sexual Health Rejuvenation

If you are struggling to get or maintain an erection, know that oftentimes there are more treatments available than just medication. A number of the techniques we offer at our clinic can address some of the underlying issues that could be contributing to your sexual dysfunction, and we’d be more than happy to have an open and honest conversation about some of the ways our rejuvenation techniques could help you. For example, red light therapy and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy can improve some aspects of your health that could be playing a role in your performance issues, like:

  • Improved Blood Flow – Circulation problems can impact your sexual function, but red light therapy can help to energize your cells and improve blood flow throughout your body, which may have an impact on your sexual function.
  • Stress Relief – Stress and anxiety can certainly contribute to sexual dysfunction, and the problem with these issues is that they tend to pile on one another. For example, if work or family stress is causing sexual dysfunction, odds are you’ll begin to stress about your sexual health, adding more stress to the equation and complicating matters further. Red light therapy and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy can help improve cellular function and remove oxidative stress from your body, helping you feel more calm and relaxed. Our rejuvenation techniques can help alleviate stress and anxiety that could be compounding issues in the bedroom.
  • PEMF For Erectile Dysfunction – Studies have confirmed that pulsed electromagnetic field therapy can help address erectile dysfunction issues. In a small study involving 20 participants with the condition, researchers found that 80 percent of participants treated with PEMF noted significant improvements in metrics like intensity and duration of erection, sexual activity and overall well being. The other 20 percent experienced minor improvements.
  • Improved Sperm Health – If conception, not performance, is your issue, you may benefit from red light therapy treatment. Previous studies have found that red light therapy was associated with increased sperm motility. When your cells are more energized, your sperm are more energized, and that can help them swim with more vigor.

It’s not a topic many men like to talk about, but we have these conversations regularly with clients who have taken the first step in overcoming their sexual dysfunction. If any of these issues are plaguing you, make sure you consult with our team. For more information, or for help with a different issue, reach out to the team at HyperCharge Clinic today (612) 440-0513.

Prev
How To Advocate For Yourself During A Doctor’s Visit
Next
How To Protect Your Joint Health As You Age
Comments are closed.